30th May 2017
A research proposal is a summarization of the complete research process, which is generally intended for giving the reader a generalization of the information in a research project. A weak or vague proposal can direct towards time-consuming and futile writing exercise. On the contrary, a well thought-out and clear proposal outlines a research study’s backbone. There are normally three basic questions that your research proposal must answer: (a) what research project will you carry out?, (b) why is it essential in knowing that thing?, and (c) what steps will you undertake in making that research?
The intention of a research proposal is to convince people that you have got a valuable research project and for completing the project you have the competence and a solid work-plan. It must, thus, include all the basic elements entailed in the research process and contain necessary information for the readers to assess the proposed research. The evidence of a good research proposal is reflected in terms of your devotion, well thought-out subject, and effort in obtaining data, analyzing and organizing your thoughts.
There is as such no specific format when it comes to the development of a research proposal; and the basic reason is due the difference between every research project. Every university has its own specific format and requirements. Nevertheless, there are certain important aspects that must be entailed in every research proposal and these are:
- Account of a research issue
- Argument about the importance of that issue
- Review of relevant literature associated with the research problem
- Account of the intended research methodology
- Explanation of how the findings of the research will be disseminated
The main role of a research proposal is in showcasing the issue you intend to examine is important enough to call for investigation, the methods you intend to use are feasible and appropriate, and the results are likely to make contribution to the existing knowledge on the subject. The research proposal is thus your map to the research, the preparations you have to take on, and the list of important prerequisites for the research.
Expert writers of Writing Hub are able to write remarkably well on all topics that are assigned to them to write a research paper proposal. Get in touch with Writing Hub for our exceptional proposal writing service instead of having to worry endlessly on how to do your research proposal.
30th May 2017
‘Integrating technology into classrooms’- is what PowerPoint presentation is all about. As tablets and laptops replace textbooks, today’s innovative education systems have been facilitating platforms for students to learn knowledge along with acquainting and mastering over technological advancements. PowerPoint is one among such advancements, which not only let users to incorporate text, graphics, audio, video or even animation into lectures, but also helps to draw the attention of a large audience, instantly. In other words, by using PowerPoint, you are not simply lecturing, you are making your audience experience what you say.
However, if you fail to manage your presentation properly, the outcome would be worse than you have ever imagined. Arousing audience interest, engaging them to retain key points, assisting them to learn topics…, a huge task always assumes on the presenter. PowerPoint presentation would not be an uphill task anymore if you follow the tips below:
- Keep it SHORT AND SIMPLE. Always remember, most of the audience is not going to read all slides if they contain abundance of texts. Instead, you may place one point on each slide. Also, reduce the quantity of text on each slide.
- Keeping your presentation interesting and ensuring consistency will highlight how useful your effort is. You can even follow a format as start with an introduction, then slide down to main content and conclude by asserting your key points. This will further ensure continuity of presentation.
- Limit the number of slides. As you flip the slide to the next slide, there is possible to lose the audience.
- When it comes to DESIGNING SLIDE, you have to be more careful. You must make sure that your slides follow consistency and uniformity. Also, never use all caps, unless it is required. Better pick colors that suit the ambience. You can go for a color contrasting pattern as for dark background, lighter color fonts. Avoid overusing special effects such as animation and sounds as this may annoy your audience and reduce legibility of slides.
- Wisely use empty space. It is found that empty space on slides will enhance readability.
- Use good quality, relevant and timely graphics. Never forget to check that the graphics maintain the impact and resolution when projected on a larger screen.
- Learn to navigate the presentation. You must learn and practice how to move a slide forward and backwards as the audience may ask to see the previous slide again.
- If possible, view slides on the screen that will be using for your presentation. Make sure slides are readable from the back row seats. Text and graphical images should be large enough to read. Also, you must check the audio-video quality.
You don't need to worry about your various academic ‘PowerPoint presentation’ requirements; Get in touch with Writing Hub, our professional expertise will make things truly easy for you.
30th May 2017
A research can be classified mainly into three types: original research, secondary research and pure research. Finding out information and in certain cases evidence is the basic objective of each research type. However, the main factor that differentiates the accomplishment of objectives of each research is in the strategies employed.
Original research is also known as primary research. It is the investigation of information that is either understood as not known by anybody or is unknown. It is not just restricted to carrying out observations, experiments and tests, surveys, and interviews and requires four aspects: (a) having the appropriate tools for carrying out the research, (b) knowing the research already done in the area, (c) having the subject background that is under investigation, and (d) formulating a method for finding out the required information.
The secondary research aims to find out what have been researched and discovered in the past through original research and trying to bring together their outcomes, which can be in a way of conflicting information, viewpoints, opinions and conclusions. This can lead the researcher in finding out new associations between her/his own conclusions and non-related research on the basis of other’s work. Secondary research is helpful in generating insights, viewpoints and fresh ideas reaped through original research gained from numerous areas. Secondary research can also be referred to as applied research as it can be used to solve a problem.
Pure research focuses on examination for finding out information. Pure research is used for just obtaining the information and not for solving the problems. For example, a researcher may be inclined in discovering properties that a material possesses, which is only for the sake of knowledge without any application.
30th May 2017
The main purpose of assigning article reviews is to acquaint students with the professionals’ work in the related field. An article review is an outline and an assessment of other writer’s article. For an appropriate summation, it is very important to understand the key points and arguments of the article. A good review’s significant aspect is the systematic evaluation of the article’s key theme, supporting arguments and implications for future research. Following points offer some tips for writing a good article review:
29th May 2017
The selection of research topic is an important task. In rare cases, the instructor may allocate you a topic for research, but at times you may have to select a topic on your own. Please look into the following points while you opt a research topic:
1. It is very important that you select a topic of your interest & convenience
2. Do not make the topic too broad, it will help you to focus on the relevant area of study
3. An effective reading of the topic will help you to understand the pros and cones of the Research topic you take
4. You can ask your supervisor for further support.
5. Take a topic which offers multitudes of materials to study and do research on
6. First, you take a general topic and then think of WH questions to ensure that the topic is significant.
7. Make sure that the topic is interesting to you and your supervisor so that you end up doing a high-quality work after getting the feedback.
Here writing hub helps you to complete your course works in a very professional way with minimal amendments
Copyright © 2009 - 2017 -Writing Hub- All Rights Reserved