30th May 2017
A research can be classified mainly into three types: original research, secondary research and pure research. Finding out information and in certain cases evidence is the basic objective of each research type. However, the main factor that differentiates the accomplishment of objectives of each research is in the strategies employed.
Original research is also known as primary research. It is the investigation of information that is either understood as not known by anybody or is unknown. It is not just restricted to carrying out observations, experiments and tests, surveys, and interviews and requires four aspects: (a) having the appropriate tools for carrying out the research, (b) knowing the research already done in the area, (c) having the subject background that is under investigation, and (d) formulating a method for finding out the required information.
The secondary research aims to find out what have been researched and discovered in the past through original research and trying to bring together their outcomes, which can be in a way of conflicting information, viewpoints, opinions and conclusions. This can lead the researcher in finding out new associations between her/his own conclusions and non-related research on the basis of other’s work. Secondary research is helpful in generating insights, viewpoints and fresh ideas reaped through original research gained from numerous areas. Secondary research can also be referred to as applied research as it can be used to solve a problem.
Pure research focuses on examination for finding out information. Pure research is used for just obtaining the information and not for solving the problems. For example, a researcher may be inclined in discovering properties that a material possesses, which is only for the sake of knowledge without any application.
30th May 2017
The main purpose of assigning article reviews is to acquaint students with the professionals’ work in the related field. An article review is an outline and an assessment of other writer’s article. For an appropriate summation, it is very important to understand the key points and arguments of the article. A good review’s significant aspect is the systematic evaluation of the article’s key theme, supporting arguments and implications for future research. Following points offer some tips for writing a good article review:
29th May 2017
The selection of research topic is an important task. In rare cases, the instructor may allocate you a topic for research, but at times you may have to select a topic on your own. Please look into the following points while you opt a research topic:
1. It is very important that you select a topic of your interest & convenience
2. Do not make the topic too broad, it will help you to focus on the relevant area of study
3. An effective reading of the topic will help you to understand the pros and cones of the Research topic you take
4. You can ask your supervisor for further support.
5. Take a topic which offers multitudes of materials to study and do research on
6. First, you take a general topic and then think of WH questions to ensure that the topic is significant.
7. Make sure that the topic is interesting to you and your supervisor so that you end up doing a high-quality work after getting the feedback.
Here writing hub helps you to complete your course works in a very professional way with minimal amendments
29th May 2017
Sometime you may feel like you are saturated with works; Sometimes the module can be too tough to follow or you may have had a busy schedule throughout and you may miss some works due to procrastination. And students experience depression over the fear of failure. Students often search whether they can buy their assignments online. Yes, you can. You can get your works on the due date and with excellent quality. Writinghub UK is such a student friendly website which offers you the best online essay writing service. Our expertise team helps you to get essays done in a highly professional manner. Students just have to brief about the requirements.
There are lots of websites which offers you to write articles effectively, but it’s hard to find out which is reliable and provides the best quality of work. Here writing hub helps you to get the best quality work and service. You can browse our website: http://www.writinghub.co.uk/ to know the client reviews. Our Quality checkers confirm your work to be delivered without any plagiarisms reported.
Writing hub have a specification of language option, you can choose the country where you study, and even you can specify the requirements and points which is to be added as well.
29th May 2017
Slide presentation Softwares such as PowerPoint has become an integral part of instructional settings, especially in large classes. PowerPoint presentations enable the speaker to organise and structure the presentation and create a professional format. Although it is considered highly effective in increasing the audience focus and create visual impact by providing an illustrative background and animated contents, it can be disengaging if not done properly. Learning to present with PowerPoint will enhance the employability of a student as it is the world’s most popular presentational software and the employers are looking for graduates with excellent communication (written, oral, and listening) skills. Hence, a student's presentation in the classroom becomes an important component in delivering positive learning experiences.
A number of features have to be considered when designing an effective PowerPoint presentation. Given below are some do’s and don’ts to be adhered to while creating a presentation so that you can create slides that will be comprehensible to your audience.
1. Do prepare the presentation well in advance by outlining the objectives and the key messages that you want to cover on paper before you start creating it in Powerpoint. Never just wing your presentation as it will show.
2. Don’t assume that your audience has the same level of knowledge as you do. This is very important and the speaker should be able to provide sufficient detail in speaker notes for the lowest level of knowledge.
3. Do send the draft presentation to interested parties for feedback where appropriate before you make the original. Your peers may be able to pick up on errors or add additional information to your presentation.
4. Don’t just create your presentation based on what you want to say, it should rather be based on what you think your audience wants to know.
5. Do limit the number of slides. It should ideally be one slide per minute. Make sure the slide is not crowded, the font size is legible, keywords, phrases and pictures are used. Remember a picture speaks a thousand words.
6. Don’t talk too fast or use any acronyms without spelling them and explaining what they mean. Neither should you read from text bullets or use complete sentences in your slides. Your slides shall only support your story.
7. Do have a Q&A session after your talk for 2-3 minutes and a quick wrap up session illustrating your message after the Q&A session. The last slide can be a key question which would encourage further discussions. Also, include your contact details in the last slide.
8. Don’t end by giving a simple summary of your talk. Instead, show that you want the audience to benefit from your talk.
Writing hub has highly effiecient talents to guide you on Power Point Presentation segmant Visit us to know more about Power Point Presentation Services
Copyright © 2009 - 2017 -Writing Hub- All Rights Reserved